If you found out that TODAY was your last day on earth, would you be happy with the way you’ve lived your life?
Imagine waking up one day and realizing that you’ve lived your life the wrong way, only it’s too late to do anything about it. It should never have to be this way.
Broken down into twenty-five essential life lessons that focus on relationships, careers, health, and life in general, FINDING YOUR WAY TO HAPPY will help you answer the question: “Am I living my life the right way?” while there is still time to do something about it.
Don’t be fooled by common misconceptions about life and happiness that most people never bother to question. Read and find out why:
- Financial success isn’t a prerequisite to happiness
- Your genetics don’t always have your best interests in mind
- People don’t change without extraordinary effort
- Nothing very bad lasts for very long
- Happiness doesn’t have to be complicated
Filled with actionable advice on how to find happiness and meaning in today’s world, FINDING YOUR WAY TO HAPPY provides the knowledge you need to make smarter life choices, and helps you avoid saying those dreaded words: if I only knew then what I know now.